Reaching the Goal
To accomplish these objectives we are forging strategic alliances
with companies and individuals who have potential for growth
and similar motivations for success. As a Distributor for
key products and services, we are establishing a down-line
of resellers who share our interest in growth for our own
companies and for our market at large. Through cooperation
and sharing of resources we will be able to provide assistance
with education, development, and marketing.
We intend to grow our business by accomplishing the following objectives:
- Improve the satisfaction of end-users who have adopted the MV / Pick
- Improve profitability for Value-Add Resellers of MV / Pick and related
- Increase the size of the MV / Pick developer market
- Increase the size of the MV / Pick end-user market
- Diversify our business and those of our channel partners to include
more products and services which are in demand in the mainstream market.
Here's the plan:
Improve the satisfaction of end-users who have adopted
the MV / Pick data model
- People who are comfortable with their business decisions and see a
future in their products are more likely to continue using those products.
- We can work with end-users to ensure that they understand the capabilities
of their software and their options for the near and long-term future.
Improve profitability for Value-Add Resellers of MV / Pick
and related products
- Educated resellers can adapt their product and service offerings for
changes in near and long-term market demand. Resellers who adapt in
this way prove their value-add to their client-base, retain support
revenue, and continue to sell product enhancements as well as new products
- We can work with VARs to improve their business application software.
We can partner with VARs to convey vision to their end-users. We can
assist with product marketing to bring new business to our VAR/clients.
Increase the size of the MV / Pick developer market
- As the MV / Pick market matures there is an attrition of developers
which is not being replenished. As the supply of developers decreases,
so does the confidence of the end-user community, and this only prompts
migration to other technologies.
- We will strive to promote the MV / Pick data model to potential developers,
provide education to replenish the base of developer resources, and
introduce new developers to the VAR and end-user market.
Increase the size of the MV / Pick end-user market
- As other tools come to the forefront in modern media, the MV / Pick
data model is increasingly and incorrectly perceived as old and incapable.
Not only does this drive end-users away but it prevents people from
looking to this market for solutions.
- We intend to build a base of resources to satisfy a wide variety of
business needs. We will promote solutions provided by our partners and
sell products and services of our own to new audiences.
Diversify our business and those of our channel partners
- This dove-tails with our other objectives. Software users are increasingly
interested in combining "best of breed" technologies to run
- We constantly strive to research current technologies, identify trends,
and then respond to end-user demand using mature state-of-the-art solutions.
As an example, the Microsoft .NET Framework is now being used industry-wide
- in anticipation of this phenomenon we have devoted a major part of
our business to providing .NET-related education, products, and consultation
and development services. Our channel partners will benefit from our
efforts by adding our offerings to their own.
If you would like to partner with us to market your products or services,
or you would like to register with our distribution channel as a Value-Add
Reseller for any of our current offerings, please contact